Hiking paradise Valle Aurina
... on the sunny side of the Zillertal Alps.
With 1800 m length, little jumps, 360 degree spins and bends the KLAUSBERG-Flitzer offers fun and excitement during the family holiday. Italy’s most spectacular alpine roller coaster.
Via ferrata and via ferrata for kids at the Spekboden
Suitable for enthusiastic newcomers, a welcoming side event for mountain lovers, exiting for sportive climbers. The via ferrata is of a medium degree of difficulty, starting right after the exit of the Speikboden gondola at 2.000m. You’ll overcome 350m of difference in altitude belayed and safe.
The new Via Ferrata for kids is specially designed for children between 6 and 12 years. Under the motto PIRATES the little ones can learn climbing on routes suitable for children.
- Summit routes and climbing adventures
- Mountain railways with panoramic views
- Guided walks
- Managed mountain pastures
- The Rieserferner-Ahrn nature park
- River Rafting and Canyoning
- Pony trekking and horse riding
- Hanggliding and paragliding
- Mini golf, Squash, tennis
- Cycle paths and much more besides!